Visa Replacement

Source:湖南省政府网 Date:2022-03-23 13:05:31 【Fonts:Small Big

A foreign visitor whose passport is lost or stolen should provide a certificate issued by the entry and exit department of the local public security bureau or a statement from the embassy or consulate of his or her home country in China proving that his or her passport has been lost or stolen.


A foreign visitor whose passport is about to expire or passport visa pages are close to full and therefore must request a new passport, should present his or her passport with which he or she has entered China, to the proper authorities for replacement or renewal.

In the case of an infant born in China and thus bearing an independent passport, his or her birth certificate and a photocopy of his or her parents' foreign passports should be presented.