Your locale:HOME >GOVERNMENT>How to

How to Get a Job in Changde?

Source:常德政府网 Date:2020-11-16 11:28:55 【Fonts:Small Big

 If you are hunting for a job in Changde, first of all, please make sure that you are eligible based on the terms as follows:

    1) You must be at least 18 years of age and physically healthy;

    2) You shall be equipped with required professional skills and relevant work experience;

    3) You shall have no criminal record;

    4) You shall have a certain employing unit;

    5) You shall have valid passport or other valid international travel documents;

    6) You shall obtain a work permit and a work-type residence permit after entering China.


    Here are some Relevant Materials that you are expected to submit:

    1) Employment Intention Letter / Employment Contract;

    2) Valid passport or other valid international travel documents;

    3) Resume and education certificate;

    4) Curriculum vitae and qualification certificate for the job;

    5) Health certificate (Hospital shall be designated by Chinese Embassy or foreign government.);

    6) Certificate for no criminal record authorized by Chinese Embassy.

    (PS. If the material is in English, the corresponding copy in Chinese shall also be submitted.)


    Then, the following procedures can serve as a reference to you:

    1) You shall sign the Employment Intention Letter with the Chinese employer;

    2) Your employer shall handle your Foreigner's Work Permit;

    3) You will receive the Invitation Letter and the Foreigner’s Work Permit sent by the Chinese employer;

    4) You shall apply for a work visa in Chinese Embassy carrying the Invitation Letter and the Foreigner’s Work Permit;

    5) You shall sign the Employment Contract with your employer after entering China;

    6) You shall go to Changde Bureau of Labor and Social Security for Employment License carrying your Foreigner’s Work Permit, Employment Contract and valid passport within 15 days after entering China;

    7) You shall go to Changde Bureau of Public Security for a residence permit carrying your Employment License within 30 days after entering China.


    Address: Changde Government Affairs Service Center, NO. 120 Renmin Road, Changde, Hunan, P.R.C.

    Bus lines: Take Changde Bus Nos. 1, 2, 30, 32 or 101, and get off at Changde Government Affairs Service Center Stop.

    Office hours: Monday through Friday (except for official holidays), 9:00-12:00 a.m., 13:00-17:00 p.m.

    Consulting phone number: 0736-7258651

    Contact person: Mr. Tang