Changde Bureau of Finance
Add: 21, Beizheng Road, Wuling District，Changde 415000
1. To implement the relevant laws, regulations and guidelines concerning finance and taxation as made by higher governments, and to participate in the formulation of macroeconomic policies; to propose implementation of macro-control and the comprehensive balance of local economy with fiscal and taxation policies; to draft and implement the distribution policies between central and local governments, between government and enterprises.
2. To draft and implement regulations concerning the finance, accounting and basic management of state-owned capital.
3. To draft and implement the city government’s annual budget and final accounts; to draft and implement the city government’s annual social security budget; to draft Changde City’s annual budget; to submit, under the authorization of the city government, reports on budgets to Changde People’s Congress, and reports on the final accounts to the Standing Committee of Changde People’s Congress.
4. To formulate construction plans based on available financial resources; to guide the city’s financial resource development; to manage the financial resource construction fund.
5. To administer and supervise all fiscal revenues and financial accounts; to take responsibility for the management of government funds; to examine and approve fee-collecting items in coordination with relevant departments; to administer and supervise the operation of the lottery.
6. To manage the expenses pertaining to administration, legislation, education, science, and culture; to manage and monitor government procurement; to direct and manage the salary distribution of administrative organizations, the government procurement and the control of the purchasing power of social groups, etc.; to take charge of the non-trade foreign exchange of the financial budget administrations, institutions and social organizations; to formulate and implement uniform standards for government agencies and public institutions in Changde with regards to their expenditure and government procurement policies; to implement the Financial Rules of Administrative Units” and “Financial Rules of Institutions.”
7. To administer and monitor all financial expenditures; to be accountable for important financial investment projects and utilisation of financial capital for special items; to organize the implementation of budgets for relevant departments; to be responsible for the examination of budgetary estimates, budgets and final accounts of basic building projects, investments and completed projects.
8. To manage social security expenditures; to draft and implement the financial management system for social security funds
9. To implement governmental domestic debt management policies, regulations and management practices; to implement debt issuance programs; to draft governmental debt management rules and regulations; to be responsible for the project-loan from the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, the Japanese Cooperation Bank and foreign governments.
10. To implement accounting laws and regulations; to manage Changde city’s accounts; to guide and monitor, according to law, the business of certified public accountants and accounting firms in Changde; to regulate and guide the auditing business; to guide and supervise the work of asset evaluation agencies and certified asset assessors.
11. To administer and supervise all fiscal revenues; to take responsibility for the collection and management of taxes relating to agriculture, deed taxation, revenues from government institutions, government funds, profits from the utilization of state-owned resources and assets, revenues from fines and confiscations, donations received in the name of the government, revenues from departments in charge of the work concerned, interests from financial capital, and the government’s non-tax revenues etc.
12. To supervise the implementation of fiscal policies, laws and regulations; to inspect and reflect major revenue and expenditure management issues; to make proposals on how to strengthen financial management.
13. To undertake other tasks assigned by the city government and financial departments at higher levels.